Sunday, December 26, 2010

Holiday Geoswag

I ended up having a good haul this Christmas for geocaching items. I got a car travel bug sticker, Cache at Night geocoin, a flashlight/laser pointer/UV light, as well as a headlamp, a bison tube and a travel bug.  Can't wait to get out on the field and use them!

Meanwhile I got a few geocaches over the holidays. Sharon12 and I ended up doing a letterbox cache and an Earth cache in order to get further in the Ontario Public Holiday Challenge.

Did anyone else get some good geoswag this holiday? Find any caches in this chilly weather?

1 comment:

  1. Yeah I got a pair of Wellies that I asked for. Good thing as well because its snowing round here and normal trainers wouldn't do much. I have been out today and yesterday got a total of 3 and 3 DNFs. Snow is messing with my chances!

    Like the idea of the mystery cache as well.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete